These terms and conditions pertain to the sale and purchase of tickets for live staged or musical performances organised by The Really Small Theatre Company Ry (RStC) and the purchase of membership/patronage from RStC. RStC does its best to ensure that all information given on its website is current and accurate.
- The user registers by submitting personal information (see the section on Privacy).
- Registration is free of charge.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old to register.
- Registration is not required in order to purchase tickets.
- Registration is required to purchase membership and patronage. This is an entirely online system and registration is required to maintain member and patron records, as well as renewals.
- We use Holvi for all ticket purchases. Details of the Holvi purchasing process are outlined below.
- Once you click 'Buy' on any of our pages displaying a ticket purchase option, you will be redirected to the Holvi gateway via a new browser tab.
Purchasing membership or patron subscriptions
- After choosing your subscription plan you will be required to complete the account details form. If you have no existing website account you will also need to create one
- If your subscription application is successfully placed you will receive confirmation by e-mail, together with payment information (for Holvi).
- Payment needs to be received via Holvi within one hour. Non-receipt of payment after one hour will result in automatic cancellation of your subscription application.
- Acceptance of your subscription will be confirmed by e-mail along with your membership/patron number
- Subscriptions run for one calendar year from the date of order
- You will be able to log into your account at any time. This will allow you to view and edit your personal profile
- It is important that you keep your personal profile up to date
- You will receive an email 30 days before the expiry of your subscription reminding you to renew. If no renewal has been made, a second reminder will be sent 10 days before expiry. If no renewal has been made, one final reminder will be sent the day before your subscription expires.
- All membership and patron queries should be made in writing to email@example.com together with your name and membership number.
Holvi payment process
- Holvi will give brief product information and the ability to choose the number of products you wish to purchase.
- Once you have chosen the number of products you wish to purchase, click 'ADD TO BASKET'.
- You will be automatically directed to the 'Order Details' page. Here you can change the number of tickets and enter a discount code if you have one.
- If you wish to use a discount code, enter the code and click 'REDEEM'. If the code is valid, you order total should be adjusted.
- Click 'CHECKOUT' to proceed.
- You will be automatically directed to the 'Payer Details' page. Here you should enter the request personal information.
- You must check the box 'I have verified that the email is correct and I accept the terms and conditions of the Holvi service' and click 'SAVE & CONTINUE'.
- You will be automatically directed to the payment page. Here you can choose to pay by either card or Netbank.
- Choosing card payment will present you with a page to enter you card details.
- Choosing Bank with direct you to your Finnish bank's Netbank service.
- Once payment is authorised, Holvi will inform you on-screen and via email.
- Holvi's Terms and Conditions can be read here.
All enquiries about non-ticket and subscription related matters should be made to the RStC Board.